While inflammation is the body’s way of alerting and addressing something off within the body, chronic or excessive inflammation can prevent healing and recovery. Managing inflammation is extremely important. Prolonged, excessive inflammation can increase the risk of diseases like diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and rheumatoid arthritis.
It’s a major reason many in the Chevy Chase, MD area seek anti-inflammatory IV treatments.
What causes inflammation?
There are a host of reasons people experience inflammation. Some of those causes may include things like:
- Autoimmune disorders like lupus, where your body attacks healthy tissue.
- Exposure to toxins
- Acute inflammation from an infection or injury.
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Excessive or too little exercise
- Chronic stress
Inflammation is a natural process to alert and address something happening within the body. However, there may be times when inflammation impedes recovery. That’s where an anti-inflammatory IV may be a good option.
Benefits of an anti-inflammatory IV
A powerful ingredient to help fight inflammation is Toradol. It can be added to nearly any IV formulation. Toradol eases pain by decreasing prostaglandins, substances that cause inflammation.
Receiving Toradol via an IV to fight inflammation has several benefits over other methods, including:
- Non-narcotic & Non-addictive: Since it does not include opioids, Toradol has no risk of addiction. It is a more powerful form of non-addictive, over-the-counter drugs like ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Fast relief: Toradol can provide faster results than a pill because an IV delivers the medicine straight into the bloodstream.
When included in a formulation with other vitamins and nutrients like Vitamin C, this IV treatment could greatly reduce inflammation and simultaneously boost immune function.
How to get an anti-inflammatory IV near me
The good news is that residents in and around Chevy Chase, MD, don’t have to leave their homes to get IV therapy. Rather than going to a medical clinic, clients can schedule a time for a medical professional to come to their door and administer their customized IV treatment. It’s proving to be a great option for many people.
Inflammation is not a fun thing to deal with. We’d love to connect and see how IV therapy might be able to help. Reach out to our office today.