It is more important than ever to prioritize health and wellness. With demands increasingly placed on our time, energy, and attention, many people are looking for ways to give their bodies an extra edge to perform at their best. It’s why more people in the Manassas area are turning to NAD IV therapy and its many benefits.
Benefits of IV Therapy
IV therapy, also known as intravenous therapy, delivers a combination of fluids, medications, and nutrients directly into the bloodstream through a vein. This means that the nutrients and medications are immediately available to the body and do not have to be broken down or absorbed through the digestive system.
What is NAD IV Therapy?
NAD IV therapy is a treatment that involves injecting a high dose of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) directly into the bloodstream. Levels of NAD+ can decline with age and due to certain lifestyle factors such as stress and poor diet.
The benefits of NAD IV therapy include the following:
- Improved energy and mental clarity: Increased physical and mental energy and better mental clarity can result from the assistance of NAD+ in increasing energy production within cells.
- Enhanced mood and reduced anxiety and depression: NAD+ has been shown to positively impact mood and can aid in easing the signs of anxiety and depression.
- Improved sleep: NAD+ has been shown to improve sleep quality and duration.
- Increased muscle strength and endurance: NAD+ is involved in several processes that result in improved muscle function and strength.
- Slow signs of aging: NAD+ has been shown to have anti-aging effects on the skin and can help to improve overall skin health.
- Increased lifespan: Some studies have suggested that NAD+ may have anti-aging effects and may be able to increase lifespan.
Overall, NAD IV therapy has a wide range of potential benefits, including improved energy and mental clarity, enhanced mood, improved sleep, increased muscle strength and endurance, improved skin health, and possibly even increased lifespan.
Getting NAD IV Therapy Near Me
While you could commute to a medical clinic or IV spas, many in the Manassas are opting for the convenience of mobile IV therapy. Our team at PureDropIV has developed a convenient online and phone process for booking a NAD IV therapy delivered to you by highly trained registered nurses.
Once you’ve selected a time that works best for you, a Mobile Drip Team RN will arrive at your door and administer your NAD drip on-site. Our registered nurses have earned the minimum of a bachelor’s degree and are well-versed in the best ways to administer an IV treatment. Reach out to our office with any questions by calling / texting 571-461-1700. If you’re ready to book, utilize our online booking below to request your next NAD drip appointment today!